1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
blackboard is the worst invention of all time because there’s literally no way to escape your homework. sick with the flu? homework’s on blackboard. snow day? homework’s on blackboard. house burned down? use your fucking phone because the fucking homework’s on blackboard
SeaWorld finally admits that the Blackfish movie has hurt the company.
Since the release of ‘Blackfish’, a documentary critical of the treatment of Orcas at SeaWorld many people have condemned, boycotted, and downright despised the theme park attraction.
Months following the release of ‘Blackfish‘, SeaWorld went on a Public Relations campaign discrediting the documentary. Furthermore, SeaWorldexe…
that time in the night when you can’t stop yawning but can’t get to sleep either
this website SAVED MY BRAIN when i was a stressed out college student who couldn’t stop flipping out long enough to prioritize. quite a few of you are still suffering through college so i hope this helps you too!! c:
Activision reveals The Legend of Korra game release date & new mode, plus the cast & creators delve into Book 4 & the big Book 3 finale.
Four cool videos over at IGN:
1) Interview with Robert Conkey, the producer from Activision on the upcoming Korra video game, which is to be released on October 21st!
2) A bunch of gameplay footage of the Pro-bending mode in the game, with Rob explaining everything in voice over. Dude… I can’t tell you how cool it is to see this sport we created in all of its chaos and fury––without us having to draw it. They even have the tiebreaker face-offs!
3) Interview with Mike and myself about the ending of Book 3, the video game, and some tiny tidbits about where Book 4 is head (TINY ones). I was really sleepy.
4) David Faustino (Mako) and Janet Varney (Korra) talk about love.
Thanks to the fantastic folks at IGN for having us!